BECMEN SERVICE EXPORTER and PROMOTIONS, INC. - A POEA accredited recruitment agency are searching for interested applicants for 10 Electrician hiring in Canada. See the in details below, if you are willing to work abroad as Electrician or you can call their landline numbers below.
Hiring Accredited Agency: BECMEN SERVICE EXPORTER and PROMOTIONS INCORPORATED (FOR BECMEN SVC Landbased Agency
Location Address: UNIT 2D 2/F CUEVAS TOWER CONDO TAFT AVE COR P.GIL MANILA
Telephone Numbers: 5220558 / 5253636/ 5260373
Email Address: BECMEN@YAHOO.COM
Official Representative: MS BENILDA C MENDOZA
Status: Good Standing
License Validity: 6/26/2010 to 6/25/2014
Expires on: Aug 20, 2011
POEA License Number: POEA-314-LB-070102-R
Age: 26 - 45 years old
Education: at least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
Experience: 3 year(s)
Principal/Project: MOUNT START
Interview: Jul 20, 2011 - Sep 20, 2011
1. Diagnoses electrical problems for all the production machines like tube mills, Slitting line, Overhead cranes, fork lifters etc.
2. Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery, Air Conditioners as per the system.
3. Diagnose Electrical problems and determine how to correct them, checking drawings, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
4. Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, and perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
5. Daily checks & operational maintenance activities.
6. Must be fully equipped with the electrical tools & must maintain and secure work tools.
7. Maintain the preventative maintenance schedule for every vehicle in the company. Electrical wiring, battery inspections and replacement etc.
8. Maintaining Cleanliness in the shop, storage area and parts room.
9. Efficient to handle the additional tasks within stipulated time frame.
10. Complete other duties as assigned by a supervisor or manager.
11. Observe and listen to operating machines or equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions and to determine need for adjustments or repairs.
12. Install repaired parts into equipment, or install new equipment.
13. Complete daily maintenance and repair logs, ISO documents.
14. Communicate with operators / turners from other shifts.
15. Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
16. Complete other duties as assigned by a supervisor or manager or the management related to Accommodation, Factory building etc.
17. Maintain and obey all the Safety rules of wearing Helmets, Safety goggles, Gloves, Safety Shoes etc.
18. Responds to emergency situations as needed and/or assigned for the purpose of resolving immediate safety / operation concerns.