Pearl of Panay Worldwide Manpower Services Inc. - Job hiring for 60 LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse in Canada. Please visit the agency address below.
POEA License Number: 280-LB-100303-R
Principal Name: Large multi unit care facility in Canada
Advertised: 10-3-11 | Closing Date: 8-5-11
POEA Hiring Accredited Agency: PEARL OF PANAY WORLDWIDE MANPOWER SERVICES INC Landbased Agency
Location Address: OOR NO 2 RMS A,C,D&E CPN BLG, 60 GEN. LUNA ST ILOILO CITY, ILOILO
Telephone Numbers: 3367264/3366940/3367334
Email Address: None
Official Representative: MICHELLE PAULINE SARROSA
Status: Good Standing
License Validity: 9/15/2007 to 9/14/2011
A Canadian Employer requests 60 LPN candidates.
* Take care of all needs of patients
* Bedside care such as bathing, dressing, eating, moving, giving injections, massages, taking vital signs,
* Educate the patient and family on healthy habits, supervising nursing assistants and aides etc.
* LPN is expected to maintain patient’s records up to date, chart maintenance, clean medical equipment, watch out patient’s reaction to the medicine and treatment and keep the physicians reported in case of abnormalities.
* LPN also includes risks of being exposed to heavy chemicals, infectious disease, radiation etc. The risks of damaging their backs are more since the LPNs have to move the patients. You must also be totally relaxed while dealing with non-cooperative patients.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Nursing, and also PRC in Nursing.
* Required skills: communication skills, organizational skills, interpersonal communications.
* Required languages: English - IELTS at band score 6.5 is a benefit.
* At least 1 year of working experience in tertiary hospital.
* Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees
* Applications with LPN or Nursing bodies in Canada are a benefit, though not necessary at the application stage.
* 60 Full-Time positions available.