Pearl of Panay Worldwide Manpower Services Inc.- Canadian Employer requests 75 qualified Nursing Attendants for Alberta Care Facilities. If you are interested to get this job vacancy, please visit the complete information below.
POEA License Number: 280-LB-100303-R
Principal Name: Multi unit care facility - locations in Alberta
Advertised: 11-3-11 | Closing Date: 9-5-11
POEA Hiring Accredited Agency: PEARL OF PANAY WORLDWIDE MANPOWER SERVICES INC Landbased Agency
Location Address: DOOR NO 2 RMS A,C,D and E CPN BLG, 60 GEN. LUNA ST ILOILO CITY, ILOILO
Telephone Numbers: 3367264/3366940/3367334
Email Address: None
Official Representative: MICHELLE PAULINE SARROSA
Status: Good Standing
License Validity: 9/15/2007 to 9/14/2011
* Transfer patients by wheelchair or stretcher.
* Transmit messages, reports, requisitions and specimens from one section to another.
* Make beds and keep patients’ rooms.
* Answer call signals; provide and empty bed pans; cleanse, dress and groom patients; serve up meal trays, supply or help in feeding of patients and help patients with menu selection; lift, turn or massage patients; shave patients before operations; oversee patients’ exercise routines, set up and give free time activities for patients, go with patients on exterior leisure activities; and perform other duties linked to patient care.
* Take patients’ blood pressure, temperature and pulse; report or trace fluid intake and output; watch or monitor patients’ status and document patient care on charts; gather specimens for instance urine, faeces or sputum and carry out other procedures as directed by nursing and hospital staff.
* Maintain list of supplies.
* May execute maintenance tasks for instance assisting with the system and maintenance of traction equipment, cleaning or sterilizing utensils, maintaining and repairing equipment, and assembling, creation and operating job-related apparatus.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
* Professional License Nursing, Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy or equivalent.
* Required skills: Communication Skills, Organisations Skills, Fast Learner.
* Required language: English
* IELTS of band score 6.5 with speaking 7 is preferred. Applicants without valid IELTS are welcome but should be considering undertaking examination in the immediate future.
* At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
* Overseas experience is an asset, but not required.
* 75 Full-Time positions available.