JAPAN Maruko International Corp. - Approved jobs for Truck Driver in Canada. Visit the see the information below.
POEA License Number: POEA-049-LB-030507-R
Advertised: 16-05-11 | Closing Date: 15-07-11
Prospective Principal/Project: Canada Immigration and Business Solutions
* Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks, weighing over 4600 kg with three or more axles, to transport goods and material to destinations
* Oversee all aspects of vehicles, such as condition of equipment, loading and unloading, and safety and security of cargo
* Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle systems and equipment such as tires, lights, brakes and cold storage.
* Perform emergency roadside repairs
* Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes.
* Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption and other information in log book or on on-board computer
* Communicate with dispatcher and other drivers using two-way radio, cellular telephone and on-board computer
* May drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
* May transport hazardous products or dangerous goods.
* Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, any field.
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Male not more than 38 years old
* Must be hardworking honest and responsible
* Can work with minimum supervision
* With good communication skills
* 30 Full-Time positions available.
Hiring Accredited Agency: JAPAN MARUKO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION Landbased Agency
Location Address: U3 and 4 ESC BLDG. 153 SAN FRANCISCO ST. MANDALUYONG
Telephone Numbers: 5329264/5327337
Email Address: INFO@JAPANMARUKO.COM
Official Representative: CAPT. ROMMEL T. GACUTAN
Status: Good Standing
License Validity: 1/29/2011 to 1/28/2015